Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our Christmas...

First Christmas as a Married Couple... For our very first Christmas together, we decided to not spend any money or very li'l money...so funny story...we each spent a good bit o' money on each other. Haha...(: That's love!!

Can you tell I'm excited about the presents.


Here we are sitting in front o' the tree with all o' our presents.
YEAH...I'm TOTALLY gonna pee my pjs!! (:


One o' my presents to Ace was this white box. In the box was money...it is to be used for any kind o' spare change, dollar bills, or any BIG bills. Why you may ask? It's so Ace can either get a new tattoo or touch up his tattoo that he has now! It's up to him! We shall see how he will use it. (:
The Tattoo Fund!


This is a note/letter that Ace wrote to me. May time a week, sometimes many times a day, I will ask Ace why he loves me. So for Christmas he wrote me a letter with the TOP 10 Reasons why he loves me!! Can you read them all?

The 10 Reasons Why Ace Loves ME!!


All our presents in front o' the tree.

Shirts, Move, Candy, Love You paper, Tattoo Fund!

We had a wonderful first Christmas together...can't wait to have 5375384903289048329048390284902384903829014 more!! It's so great to be married!! Also we both now know that if we say not to spend money...that isn't going to work!! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment