Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, December 20, 2012

7.12--Robyn my PT...

July 2012


My Physical Therapist, Robyn!

It was my last day at Physical Therapy at Drayer!

This was a sad day...I'd been with Robyn from the beginning.

She's the reason that I walk without my "swagger"...

"Hold down the button..."  --Me

Robyn was blinking...and talking...

Ah...finally a good picture!  
Thanks Robyn for EVERYTHING!!!


Over the years, I got to be close with Robyn.  She became MORE than my physical therapist, but a GREAT friend!  Only later to find out that we are distantly related.  Haha...no wonder we became such amazing pals.  Thanks again for everything Robyn.  You really did SO much for me!! (:  She ended up leaving Drayer in Huntingdon to work up in the Drayer up in Bedford.  So this was my last day with her... *sniff*...I'll live...

THE   END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment