Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, December 20, 2012

11.16--Anniversary Pancakes

Happy HALF Anniversary to US!!

November 16, 2012.


I know this is almost a year old, but figured it was better late than not at all.  For our half anniversary, we celebrated by cooking a simple, fun, Jill-kinda meal...Anniversary Pancakes.  Haha...Each pancake my wonderful hubby had to guess what it was a drawing/pancake o', which ultimately, describes our life!

Here's the first batch...


Pancakes and Sausage...Life doesn't get better...

Football pancake...

Our NOT cat, Bernie...Broken Leg...New House...Wedding Day..

Finnegans...November 16, 2012.


I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!

Love you, Babe.  Many more happy years to come!!!

THE   END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment