Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10.28--JC Blair Hospital (THURS)

GOING HOME!!

I got the OK to go home! I have to go back Monday to get the stent out! It's painful, but soon the stent will be out and the pain will go away! Here are my last pictures from the stay...WAHOO!!

My nurses...excited I'm leaving...wait what?


More happiness!



Uncle Chucky stopped to visit!



Green Light...LET'S GO!! YAY!




My dry erase board!



We got the ok to go home, Chucky was with me so he offered to take me home. Not sure if he regretted it...taking my loads and loads o' bags and presents from my stay. He carried them all down to his truck and then gave me a ride home!
Lots and lots o' bags!

Home I go...ready to rest and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment