Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7.3--Chicken BBQ

--July 3, 2012--
CIBC Chicken BBQ

So apparently I need to cut back on those twinkies!!


Can you see the bow in the picnic table?

I know it's sideways...but here's a shot at the program.

My Take-Home Plate... (:

How did my father function before his cell phone?

Me and my li'l buddy Weston!!

Jess...this girl is awesome!!

JOOOYCEEEE!!  How cute!!!

We all look like we could be related!!


First fireworks o' the night...
I love these ones....

They all kinda look the same...

GREEN....My favorite color!!!! (:


RED!


The Grand Finale!!!!!


The food, fellowship, and fun was fantastic.  It was even a gorgeous evening for all the festivities.  I'm very thankful for such a wonderful church to celebrate the birth o' our wonderful country!  

Happy 4th o' July to everyone! ...even though this is late!!


THE  END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment